Largest selection of audiophile turntables in Pittsburgh
Looking for a new turntable? Music To My Ear is proud to offer Music Hall, Rega, Mobile Fidelity, Altec-Lansing, and VPI turntables, available at 3003 Babcock Blvd. in Ross Township.
To help you save time, we've included some of our favorite models and staff picks--all in-stock and ready to demo in our listening lounge:
- Music Hall MMF 1.3. The Music Hall MMF-1.3 turntable is a great entry-level audiophile turntable, giving you everything you need to start listening to vinyl right out of the box. Comes equipped with a built-in phono preamplifier and a quality, pre-mounted cartridge.
- Music Hall MMF 1.5. The perfect mix of form and function. Gorgeous real cherry wood veneer, s-shaped alloy tonearm, Music Hall Melody Cartridge, 3-speed belt drive, and built-in phono pre-amp.
- Music Hall USB-1. Convenient, easy-to-use, and fun turntable. Comes with everything you need to start spinning vinyl or digitize and download your record collection. The usb-1 has a built-in phono preamp, cartridge, dust cover, and includes all necessary cables and software required for simple plug and play operation.
- Rega-PL1-White. If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further. Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance.
- Rega-PL2-Black. Low noise motor, acrylic laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more. Every feature of this innovative new turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
- Rega-PL1 Plus Black. Built-in stage offers the ability to connect the Planar 1 Plus directly to almost any system that has a standard line input via a standard phono to phono cable (supplied) or phono to 3.5mm lead. Simply put, there is no need to purchase a standalone phono stage or use an amplifier with a built in stage.
Plus for a limited time, with every turntable purchase over $199 you'll receive a FREE Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII Complete Kit ($79.99 Retail Value)!
Try Before You Buy
Stop by our listening lounge at 3003 Babcock Blvd. to demo and compare different turntable brands and models. We’re also happy to answer any questions about preamps, cables, bookshelf speakers, and turntable placement.
Complimentary Turntable Setup with Every Purchase
Our skilled turntable techs will carefully unbox and inspect your new turntable purchase, adjust the tonearm’s counterweight, check the alignment on your cartridge, and make sure everything is setup properly before it leaves the store.